Here at SendGrid we’re obsessed with making sure businesses know that email delivery is huge problem and what to do if your company faces a deliverability crisis. As part of this effort we published our ultimate Guide to Email Deliverability but we felt there were more questions to be answered in the area of email infrastructure. As we discussed here and here, having a properly configured email infrastructure is the basis of a good sending reputation and your deliverability. In fact, an infrastructure that is not set-up correctly can get you blocked and blacklisted. Our newest guide covers all the essential topics:
• SMTP, MTA & IPs: The hard work of securing your infrastructure begins and ends with these acronyms
• Bounce Handling: know your codes and categories…or else
• Feedback Loops: Keeping complaints in check
• Authentication: Identify yourself. It’s not hard, just do it
• Lists White and Black: Places you want to be and places you want to avoid.
Plus, we’ll help you stay up-to-date on industry terms with a comprehensive glossary for email infrastructure. Take charge of your email program, download the guide today.
Danny Randa has been working in digital marketing since the launch of Nickelodeon's virtual world Nicktropolis in 2006. After three years of managing interactive marketing campaigns for Nickelodeon's game, he completed an MBA in Entrepreneurship and Marketing at the Leeds School of Business in Boulder, CO. He now works at SendGrid helping developers solve their email infrastructure challenges.Daniel Randa on Twitter