- Home / APIs /
- The Seven SendGrid APIs – A Quick List
There are seven flexible APIs to help you customize and maximize the use of the SendGrid platform. Below is quick overview of each API. Download the new SendGrid API Guide to get comprehensive overviews of each API, sample use cases and tips on where to find additional integration information online.
- SMTP API: The SMTP API is a header included in messages sent to SendGrid that allows you to use templated messages and also include increased tracking and analytics information.
- Web API: The Web API allows you to pull information you’d normally get on sendgrid.com without logging into the website.
- Event API: The Event API gives you full sending logs from the moment of implementation and allows you to create reports of activity and statistics far beyond what is provided on sendgrid.com.
- Parse API: The Parse API breaks your email apart into different aspects and then HTTP POSTs the different contents to a provided URL.
- Subuser API: The Subuser API allows you to set up child accounts and manage their privileges.
- Newsletter API: The Newsletter API allows you to upload and manage recipient lists, Newsletter content, and sender identities.
- Reseller API: The Reseller API allows you to customize and manage the influx of data to your customers and whitelabel the SendGrid service as your own.
Tags: APIs, email apis, smtp api
Author: Daniel Randa
Danny Randa has been working in digital marketing since the launch of Nickelodeon's virtual world Nicktropolis in 2006. After three years of managing interactive marketing campaigns for Nickelodeon's game, he completed an MBA in Entrepreneurship and Marketing at the Leeds School of Business in Boulder, CO. He now works at SendGrid helping developers solve their email infrastructure challenges. Daniel Randa on Twitter